Search Engine Marketing Solutions
Google Penalty Recovery Services
Have your search rankings seemingly disappeared overnight? Did Google recently update their search algorithm without having the courtesy to tell you? If you’ve been penalized by Google Penguin or Panda.
Getting hit with a Google penalty can be a tough pill to swallow. Even if you had good intentions, you may have inadvertently done something that is in violation of Google’s guidelines – either related to content, link building or a host of other reasons.
The last thing you want is for Google to remove your website from search rankings, virtually eliminating your search presence and severely impacting your company’s online visibility.
Our Google Penalty Recovery Process
Recovery is a complex and time-consuming process that involves:
- Identifying the cause, size and scope of the penalty
- Performing a link audit and risk assessment
- Reviewing and analyzing the onsite and offsite SEO issues
- Creating a plan to repair bad backlinks, poor copy and other issues
- Executing a link removal campaign and disavowing links
- Submitting a reconsideration request
- Monitoring the recovery process and addressing any new issues
When handled correctly, penalties can be removed, and your website will regain its search engine rankings. Don’t waste time fumbling around on your own. The quicker you contact us, the quicker you will be on the road to recovery from a Google penalty. Call us today.