Search Engine Optimization Specialists
As more and more business owners turn to PPC search engine marketing, they are coming full circle and the answer seems to always be organic search. Pay per click programs can be very instrumental in gaining search engine traffic; but it is not always the most cost effective way to do it.
Why Hire SEO Specialists?
One of the most common SEO related questions is "Why should I hire SEO Specialists? Why not just do it myself?" The best way to answer this question, is to determine the level of skills you have and how successful you want your search engine optimization campaign to be.
With new algorithmic changes going on in the search engines, we are finding more and more that you need to understand more than just keyword research, placement and densities to achieve top search engine rankings.
Below are some areas that are covered by our Search Engine Optimization Specialists; and questions that can help you decide whether you should hire someone or do it yourself:
- Design Related Issues
- Does the layout of your sites' source code put your content in the upper most part of the page?
- Can you identify any potential areas of your code or site layout that may be considered spam by the engines?
- Have you weighed website design factors and end user experience against SEO technologies that are search engine friendly and made educated decisions on what was best for your site?
- Linking and Navigational Structure
- Can you identify how pages are related to one another through your site navigation?
- Are you properly using text links to improve your link popularity and to help increase your relevance?
- Are you implementing any techniques that could cause your site to be penalized?
- Titles & Meta Tags
- Do you understand what the search engines are looking for in these tags?
- Can you create compelling title and SEO meta tags that help increase your rankings and cause visitors to want to click on your organic listings?
- Do you know the correct lengths of content within these tags and how to achieve acceptable densities for good rankings?
- Can you identify pages within your site that may be penalized based on these tags in the search engines?
- Content Related Issues
- Do you understand linguistics, ontology and language patterns in the sense that they are used in computer science.
- Can you identify what words are considered synonyms, which are considered polysemous words and how each can effect your sites rankings?
- Is your search engine optimization copywriting long enough, does it contain optimal densities and related phrases?
- Server Related Issues
- Can you identify any server related issues that may keep the search engine from indexing your site?
- Can you work with the .htaccess file on a linux OS, create custom error pages on a Windows OS, correct canonical domain issues and implement redirects to assist the engines with moved or missing pages?
- Can you communicate with your hosting company or web developer the server related issues you find and tell them how or why they should make the corrections.
- Ranking Related Issues
- Are you able to make the necessary changes to pages that do not conform to Google's webmaster guidelines?
- Are you effectively able to identify potential reasons your site may have been penalized and correctly communicate with search engine representatives to have pages reviewed and penalties lifted?
- Can you identify why your site is or is not ranking well based on comparing indexed pages and backlinks to your site across major search engines?
- Can you think like the search engines do to troubleshoot your sites rankings?
Those are just some of the questions you will want to ask yourself when determining if you want to hire search engine optimization specialists, or if you are comfortable handing your SEO in house.
Who Needs SEO Specialists?
Fortune 500 companies as well as mom and pop online store turn to search engine optimization specialists when it comes to increasing their organic search engine exposure. If you feel your site would make more money online if you could increase your organic rankings; you may want to hire SEO Specialists.
By hiring SEO specialists to manage your organic search, you can effectively continue your PPC search engine marketing while building your organic search rankings; essentially working your way towards success from both ends of the spectrum. While your organic rankings begin increasing, you can adjust your PPC budget; effectively increasing your return on investment.
WebDevCompany.com is a full service SEO company with qualified SEO specialists and search engine optimization consultant staff ready to help make your campaign a success. Our team can create a custom SEO package that fits your budget, increases you organic listings and increases your ROI; contact us today.